Thursday, October 15, 2015

Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 0 RECAP

*Warning Potential Spoilers Below*


So I ended up binge watching the first season really fast without blogging about it since it was recommended to me by a friend; the good news is now I can write about this second season that has just now started.
>Lookback at season one's finale
From what we last saw, Mika was taken back by the vampires and Yu woke up from his coma and rampage. I was actually kind of mindfucked with that ep because we had a biased view of Yu's story with the humans the whole time and with Mika's reasoning, I suddenly thought... maybe the vampires could be the good guys? Not entirely though. I mean they still view humans as livestock but the Japanese Imperial Demon Army regularly use them and vampires as test subjects for experimentation. It is sort of a situation where you gotta choose the lesser of two evils... But we'll find out more through season two.

>Episode 0

Lol, this Universal intro really rustled everyone when it first came out. Seems like this will be a recap-montage episode? Yep. Guess this was made to accommodate people who skipped the first season, but I'm glad I watched it anyways. So I skipped the entire thing till the end and there was nothing new except a few snaps of characters old and new.

Context clues - this is probably a main family or leader of the JIDA/relative to Shinoa.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment