Sunday, October 4, 2015

Haikyuu Season 2 Episode 1

*Warning Potential Spoilers Below*

Woo! I am excited. I fucking love that Tobio King guy. Some interesting images in the OP: new chars, new teams (I think). Naisu leseebu! Oh yea, they did that (when showing faces through the net, the show uncovers the net at the precise position of their face). When I first saw it happen in season 1, I thought it was an animation error like it was some spooky netface shit but no. There's my favorite voice actor Hiroshi Kamiya as the manager adviser guy. I still think he's the little giant ace Hinata looks up to (I don't read any manga). HAHA the city (shitty) boy joke!
Kageyama and Hinata run into big shot Japanese national representative Ushikawa after jogging themselves lost. Ushikawa tells it like it is, calling everyone else weak in his confrontation with Kage-nata.  Hinata woke up and snatches a ball Ushikawa was in the air for showing Ushikawa that it's not going to be as easy as he thinks. They leave after a teacher passes by and guess what Ushikawa does?
That is the most intense rape face I have seen in a while holy fuck. It's like he is branding their ass with pinpoint lasers from his eyes that says "Those two male, underage asses belong to me!" Anyways, back to their school. Takeda sensei reminds the team that they need to uphold academic standards resulting in a scared shitless reaction from the members with bad grades.

An awesome episode to start the new season. You had to have watched the first season to catch some stuff. Most of the senior players weren't named and you wouldn't know who Nishinoya is by the scene where they show us his bad grades. Any-who, the goal this time is to go to Tokyo and practice with top regional teams. Can't wait for the next episode!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment