Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall Anime 2015

The first thing I do is check Kissanime.com 's first 10 pages of their updated anime feed to see if there's anything I should get updated on. As of this post I don't see any shows I want to watch right now so I'll look into finding new series instead.

So, one website I use when looking for new anime is www.anichart.net 

If you haven't used it before, I highly recommend it as they have most of the schedules/releases of new anime in the upcoming season (Fall 2015 in our case) then display the anime's cover poster as well as a plethora of useful information. When the show airs next, how many planned episodes, type of series, and a brief synopsis are all found right next to the posters.

I don't have any specific criteria when finding new shows to watch but one thing they must do is have their artwork draw me in (no pun intended hehe).

New Shows
Right away, I can tell that I am most likely going to try out: 

Comet Lucifer  

and K: Return of Kings

As for the latter, I did not know that Kings had a prior season before this one so I will be sure to check that out of course.

Sequels (That I have followed)


Haikyuu Season 2
This is one I am certainly looking forward to. There's just something about shonen sports animes that lures me in. They're cool, funny, and you always get the feels to root or cheer for somebody. It's truly a winning formula for sports anime. I've watched Kuroko no Baske, Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis, Eyeshield 21 and they've all made me feel the same way. Anyways, this particular show still has more to show us and I will be eagerly waiting.

Noragami Aragato
I did finish the first season of this but I can recall a few times where it made me question whether or not I should stop. In my mind, it's sort of at the point where I can vaguely recall some parts of the show like I know all the characters and certain events but definitely not everything. Maybe it's just the passage of time; who knows? I will definitely give this one a shot though.

Owarimonogatari
Yep. This is that gigantic franchise. I believe I have watched every series before this so I am up to date. Last I remember, Ougi Oshino is this creepy little character that pops up and is apparently the niece? nephew? of the disappeared Meme Oshino. Seriously I do not know what the fuck Ougi is but there's no way *it* is fully human... right? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

World Trigger: Isekai Kara no Toubousha
Did this show even have a break? The first part has been airing up till now pretty consistently and this second season is supposed to start next week already. Whatever the case, I do enjoy this show. Kuga and Jin are such badass characters and then there's so much action to prove each characters' skills. I am looking forward to finding more about what they plan to do with Hyuse the Aftokrator captive and how they're supposedly going to venture out into other neighborhoods in order to recover agents. What I am not looking forward to is if they are going to pull this kind of crap again: 



Honorable Mention (or not)
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Burst
"I don't know how to describe" This deliberately unfinished phrase is how I feel about this show. At first I was somewhat interested in the setting and backstory but then they just went full hentai. You can call it an ecchi if you want but to me this is hentai as fuck. I can't say for sure but I think this show airs on Japanese television. Like, I browse 4chan and yet scenes from this show constantly made me ask (even with their censorship) how the fuck is this legally on the air? I don't... like I can get behind Monster Musume but not this... I guess is the best way for me to put it. I mean it got a second season of animation so it's doing what they're doing right. I dropped this on the episode where they saved the maid's mother.



If you by some miracle made it down here then I sincerely appreciate you either reading it all or skipping my diarrhea of thoughts on anime. I hope you look forward to more as I begin to post about actually watching them. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment